- Put your puppy outside first thing in the morning, after meals and last thing at night
- If you do not have a garden use a litter tray
- Encourage him by gently rubbing his tummy
- Praise your pup when it does something
- There will be mistakes at first, but be patient, use newspaper to protect carpets, etc.
Toilet training your puppy
Any dog owner understands that any dog can have a barking fit that is difficult to recover from. It isn’t easy to settle a dog once they’ve been excited. This is especially true if you have a huge dog, which is more difficult to control.
Artistic license is allowed in fleshing out your grooming kit, but the above list includes the bare bones essentials. I learned some time ago that good grooming tools are worth the extra cost.
Routine grooming, exercise, hoof care, nutrition and environmental housekeeping are key steps in maintaining the health of your horse. Horses are, by nature, social animals and interaction and company from other horses will ensure their mental well-being.