- Put your puppy outside first thing in the morning, after meals and last thing at night
- If you do not have a garden use a litter tray
- Encourage him by gently rubbing his tummy
- Praise your pup when it does something
- There will be mistakes at first, but be patient, use newspaper to protect carpets, etc.
Toilet training your puppy
Excessive barking can be a common behavior problem that can test the patience of a pet owner. Dog bark collar training is one option that some owners consider.
If you are a dog owner, you must get to know about the four dog facial expressions and what they mean. So read ahead to know more about dogs and their living.
Artistic license is allowed in fleshing out your grooming kit, but the above list includes the bare bones essentials. Good grooming tools are worth the cost.